Bidder Credential Packet
All registered bidders will receive a packet that includes credentials for the registered bidder and one guest.
Packets will be mailed out for the Palm Beach 2013 event during the 3rd week of March 2013 for bidders who have registered prior to March 11th 2013.
Packets will be held on-site at the “Pre-Registered Bidder Pick Up” for all foreign bidders, registered bidders who have not completed the requirements or bidders who were registered after the mailing deadline date of March 11th 2013.
- Bidder ID/Paddle (Adult admission for Preview Day, Wednesday, April 3 and auction days Thursday, April 4 - Saturday, April 6)
- Guest Credential (Adult admission for Preview Day, Wednesday, April 3 and auction days Thursday, April 4 - Saturday, April 6)
- Preferred Parking Pass in Reserved Parking Area
- Access to Bidder Seating Area
- Hosted Bidder Bar throughout the Event
- An Invitation for two to the Opening Night Gala, the evening of Wednesday, April 3
- Barrett-Jackson Event Program
Bidder Registration Requirements
Bidders will be issued a bidder paddle number only after all items have been received and your method of payment for vehicle purchases has been approved. Bidder credentials will not be issued if the application is incomplete or if required items are omitted.
- On-site Buyer's Premium: 10%
- Absentee Buyer's Premium: 12%
- On-site Automobilia Buyer's Premium: 15%
- Absentee Automobilia Buyer's Premium: 17%
Note: Payment is required for each vehicle purchased on the day of the sale. The Buyer's Premium is calculated and added to the Hammer Price. As the buyer, you are responsible for payment of this premium as well as all applicable fees and taxes at the time of payment.
Bidder Agreement Form Requirements
To register for Palm Beach 2013, please submit the Bidder Agreement form, with the requireditems listed below.
- Completed Bidder Agreement with signature and date
- Notice to Bidders Form
- Registration Fee (All fees are non-transferable and non-refundable, the registration fee is payable by credit card, or by personal/business check.)
- Recent color photograph for your bidder paddle (1st time bidders only) Photos may be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name as indicated on the Bidder Registration form.
- Copy of current driver’s license, state ID or passport (front and back)
- Copy of current auto insurance card or policy that is valid through the dates of the Auction. BIDDER PADDLES WILL NOT BE RELEASED WITHOUT PROOF OF CURRENT AUTO INSURANCE
- Method of Vehicle Payment (New method of payment must be submitted for each Auction attended)
- Signed Notice to Bidders form
Please select ONE of the following:
- Option 1: Bank Letter of Guaranty for US Residents (Checks for vehicle purchase(s) must be drawn from the account that appears on the Bank Letter of Guaranty. Cashiers will NOT accept checks written against funds from another bank or investment account.) Minimum Bid Limit is $30,000. We do not accept copies of bank statements or Verification of Deposit letters as a Letter of Guaranty. Letter must be written on bank letterhead and reference “Barrett-Jackson Auction Company” and the dates of the auction.
- Option 2: Wire Transfer - Bidders using non-US bank accounts or individuals planning to wire US funds to pay for vehicle purchase(s). (Letters must be written on bank letterhead using the 'Non-US Bidder or Wire Transfer Customers' format.) Minimum Bid Limit is $30,000.
- Option 3: Bid Limit Deposit of your desired bid limit, in the form of cash or cashiers check(s) made payable to Barrett-Jackson only. Requires deposit of $9,000 cash or cashiers check(s) to obtain minimum bid limit of $90,000. Personal/business checks and credit cards will NOT be accepted for bid limit deposits. If a vehicle is purchased, you will be required to pay balance in cash, cashiers check or wire transfer. Checks are not acceptable as a form of payment without a Bank Letter of Guaranty. Due to reporting requirements, you will need to provide your social security number if you wish to use this option.
- Option 4: Woodside Credit – Go to www.WoodsideCredit.com/Barrett-Jackson.asp or call 800.717.5180 to learn more and to get pre-approved now. The minimum pre-approval is $30,000. There is zero cost to apply. $195 will be assessed for the letter of credit that is provided on your behalf to Barrett-Jackson prior to the auction ($295 if issued at the auction) and it will be completely credited to your Woodside doc fee when your loan is funded.
For Registration Assistance, contact:
Mail all required items to:
Barrett-Jackson Auction Co.
Attention: Bidder Department
7400 E. Monte Cristo Avenue
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Registration Information For Dealers
If you are a dealer we will need a copy of your current dealer license AND a copy of your current state resale/tax ID.
The following additional information is required:
- Verification of Dealer Ownership - If you are the principal/owner of the dealership, but your name is not listed on the Dealer License or state resale/tax ID.
- Dealer Authorization to Bid - If you are a representative of the dealership and not the principal/owner.
Registration fees are payable by credit card, cash or cashiers check only.
Auction participants may purchase additional guest passes at the time of registration for inclusion in their credential packet. You may write your request directly on the Bidder Agreement form and include payment.
Guest Passes: $100.00 per person
Gala Tickets: $125.00 (Admits two guests)